Artificial turf product description
Artificial turf is "artificial turf", as the name suggests, is pure artificial product, different from natural grass.
Artificial turf is PA, PP,PE material pulled grass, with PP Mesh cloth, woven together by a weaver, and then passed through the rubber Get together. In other words, the artificial turf is a kind of synthetic fiber that will imitate the grass and leaves.In the woven base fabric coated with a fixed action coating on the back with natural grass movement Can chemical products.
Applicable places: artificial turf can be applied on the runway, football field,
Tennis courts, baseball fields, hockey fields, gateball courts, golf courses, basketball courts, volleyball courts, badminton courts, softball fields and other sports venues. It can also be used in squares, conference venues, and integrated event venues for primary and secondary schools and kindergartens. It is used for green decoration of roads, railways, community greening, roofs, and courtyards.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics and construction technology of ...
- The history of Artificial turf
- How to distinguish the pros and cons of artific...
- The use of common artificial turf in life
- Eight characteristics of artificial turf
- The development advantages of soccer artificial...
- Pay attention to the purchase of artificial tur...
- Advantages of Artificial turf
- The process of artificial lawn wall equipment
- Determining factors of simulation degree height...
- Why Hotels Are Better for Laying Artificial Grass？
- Some issues need to pay attention to artificial...
- Grass Shape Series Knowledge
- Nofilling grass Cases With High Comments
- Introduction of Hocky Grass